Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Candidates

Watching the final episodes of a show you've devoted so much time to is a tough thing. On the one hand, I'm glad the producers were wise enough to set an end date, rather than drag the series on with wacky adventures for years to come. On the other hand, having the mysteries of the Island explained takes away from what got legions of fans (myself included) into LOST in the first place. On the third hand (I have four, but only three have points to make) I do enjoy how they are not explaining EVERYTHING flat out. Call me a nerd, but visiting Lostpedia has been a part of my morning after routine for the duration of the show.

In any case, old friend of Serious Lunch, Branden Otto, is selling this kick-ass print. Fanboy/girl delights!


blog comments powered by Disqus