Monday, February 1, 2010

Phantom Menace Guy Reviews Avatar

Maybe it's his drawl irritating monotone, but I don't think anything this guy says is funny. Here's a brief review of this review: Cynical jaded nerd that needs to feel appreciated disses biggest grossing movie of the year to get attention through the least reputable medium available. It should also be taken into account that this youtuber's notoriety comes from The 70 minute Phantom Menace Review, a movie that is notorious for being a joke unto itself. So good job there.

Of course this is already destined for viral fame, so I'll shut my face and just say that in my humble opinion as an aspiring filmmaker, I would appreciate a concise parody instead of this drawn out unfunny diatribe.

I also like Avatar a lot. Big whoop wanna fight about it?



blog comments powered by Disqus