Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Mama Mia" is right!


Musical film Mama Mia has become one of my favorite films of all time, according to official reports. I was blown away right at the beginning when the blonde in a sun dress leans against a wall, slightly tilts her head down, and gives this look like "you don't know what you're in for!" Perfect. My favorite part is right in the middle when Meryl Streep puts on some OshKosh B'Goshes and braces herself in an arched doorway. You think she's going to do the trick where you step out of the doorway and your arms raise all by themselves, but instead she just casually lifts a leg and chills out. another classic moment has got to be at the end when this Zach Efron dude unbuttons his shirt down to his belly button and opens his legs like he's in a Club International photoshoot. Spoiler Alert (text in white): The twist ending is he forgot to wear socks. Throughout the film there are great cameos by sauntering guys that lean against things. Summer 2008 I took a trip down the aisle I'll never forget.

JK yous guys, I just played a trick on you! I never actually saw the movie, heh.

Meryl Streep is an amazing actress though. Did you see The Devil Wears Prada? Please let me know your thoughts.

0 comments: