Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Girl Talk's Standup Routine

Oh man I tell ya, no respect!
Oh man I tell ya, no respect!
Oh man I tell ya, no respect!
Oh man I tell ya, no respect!
shit, piss, fuck, cunt,
Oh man I tell ya, no respect!
cocksucker, motherfucker, tits
Oh man I tell ya, no respect!

Daddy I got asthma!
SHIT PUT SOME ROBITUSSIN ON IT
Daddy I got cancer!
SHIT PUT SOME ROBITUSSIN ON IT
Daddy! Broke my leg!
SHIT PUT SOME ROBITUSSIN ON IT

Cracka! Cracka-ass cracka!

And now I'm drowsy 'cause "the -itis"
Cracka! Cracka-ass cracka!
And now I'm drowsy 'cause "the -itis"

My wife likes to talk to me during sex
last week she called from a motel
My wife likes to talk to me during sex
last week she called from a motel
Well Excuuuuuuuuuuse Me!
Well Excuuuuuuuuuuse Me!
last week she called from a motel
Well Excuuuuuuuuuuse Me!

That's not riiiight
That's not riiiight
I PREFER SYRUP
Cracka!
That's not riiiight

More Power!
Git-R-Done!
More Power!
Git-R-Done!
More Power!
Git-R-Done!
Cracka!
That's not riiiight

The sign said breakfast anytime
I ordered French Toast in the Renaissance
I PREFER SYRUP!

Flame OJ? But I rearry rike OJ!
Jabbawocky Ding Dong
Rearry rike OJ!
Slip Slap Sleee
But I rearry rike OJ!
Dipstick Paddywhack
Flame OJ?
Pee Pee Googily Gee

Plus you gotta dip
Cracka!
You gotta doodle
Cracka!
You gotta eat Grandma's stroodle
'Cause she stayed up all night to make it from scratch

My three year old daughter is AN ASSHOLE




0 comments: