Friday, October 10, 2008

Anthony, You Freaking Nerd

In case you haven't noticed from past posts, we enjoy the occasional videa game. In fact, us slungos in Serious Lunch pass time during shoots (or just whenevs) with intense matches of Dr. Mario, except for John who worries about more important things.

Anyways for the past week, Bob, Bill, and myself have been up to our elbows in Mega Man 9. For those of you with girlfriends, it's essentially a new old school Nintendo game. No fancy graphics here. Just pure retro 8-bit goodness.

Rather than rant about the game, or cream over how great it is (which it is), I'm gonna go the interactive route. Below is the opening screen of the game. I want you, the reader (literally the one person that reads this blog), to caption this pic in the comments.

DO IT! CAPTION THIS PIC! Thanks.


3 comments:

Doug said...

"I didn't know that I could get beaten up for wearing fake breasts over my lab coat."

AJ said...

"PLEASEEE SARAH
PLEASEEEEEEE SARAH
I JUST NEED ONE MORE SARAH KAISER PILL!"

Billy said...

"Anthony Miale!"