Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Will Suppress Your Farts

King Kong Weird Al ain't got nothing on me!

In the style of Death Cab for Cutie

How I wish you could feel the momentum, the momentum of poo and pee.
It's like a butt elegantly bound but with a feeling that you can't feel, just yet.

You gotta eat some bread, love. You gotta eat some bread with me,
No peanut butter or milk love, they won't suppress your farts.
You cannot eat those prunes, love. You cannot eat those raisins with me,
and even though they're the same love, they won't suppress your farts.

There are days when outside your window, you can let that wind slowly pass
And I long for this mirrored perspective when we'll be free, free of this gas.

You gotta eat more carbs, love. You gotta eat more carbs with me,
No fiber crackers or fruits love, they won't suppress your farts.
You cannot eat those beans, love. Please don't drink that laxative with me,
Cuz I can't stand that smell love, your assy smelly farts.

You reject my advices and desperate plea. I won't let you let it out so easily. So easily.

You gotta spend some time, love. You gotta spend some time with me,
cuz I will do my best love, I will suppress your farts.
You gotta spend some time, love. You gotta spend some time with me,
all the dry ones and wet ones, I will suppress your farts.

I will suppress your farts.
I will suppress your farts.


Thank You.

0 comments: