Monday, June 30, 2008

New York Magazine Sucks at Ranking Pixar Movies


To be fair, they suck at everything. Every single thing they undertake is a staggering failure. They are equal opportunity suck-artists, I cannot express this any clearer.

Their record shattering losing streak continues with this list, ranking Pixar's feature-length output. I'd say the only ones I would agree with are Cars being last and Finding Nemo in second. And my number two slot changes regularly, depending on what I've seen most recently. (In other news, I just typed "number two slot". Yuck!)

I've got nothing but love for Monsters Inc., but my favorite Pixar movie thus far has been The Incredibles. These fuckwads ranked it second to last. Balderdash.

Whatevs. Young John saw WALL-E twice this weekend, the prick. I can't wait. I hear it's gunnin' for that number one spot.

0 comments: