Sunday, May 11, 2008

This Ain't Yer Mama's Streaming Video

What's this hulu shit? Shut up and I will tell you. No, shut, shut up. What the fuck? Why don't you shut up?

Now that you shut up, check out this shit I just heard of. Looks pretty dank. Lost and The office for free in HD? You're telling me to shut up now? Maybe you should shut the fuck up so I can watch Battlestar Galactica for free without having to listen to you gab all night.

Yeah I know, it's nothing new, but the stream seems way better on this site than most network sites. Enjoy.

P.S.

I hope Gaeta doesn't lose his leg. Poor guy can't seem to catch a fracking break in this universe. And he's such a nice guy. Josh is definitely not going to like this.

1 comments:

Alex said...

that's because it's legal. it's owned by fox and nbc. it's paid for my advertising.

super badass site, right?