Behold: A first look at Josh Brolin in character as George W. Bush for Oliver Stone's new biopic, set to begin filming next week. I'm a fan of both JFK and Nixon, the former more so than the latter (Anthony Hopkins was awesome but all that childhood crap was boring).
What kind of direction do you think the photographer gave him here, to capture this shot? Here are my guesses
- "Make believe you really wanted a pack of Yodels, but the bodega you're at only stocks Funny Bones"
- "Act like someone is explaining the plot of Southland Tales to you"
- "Try to imagine what it feels like to watch a homeless guy shit on a big, oversized piece of toast"
- "Consider that Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared only got one season each"
- "Imagine your ideology indirectly caused the death of tens of thousands of people"