Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bike Lane :) <3


We love you city bikers. And we know you love yourselves. I could go on and on as to why, but one reason we love you is that you reduce the amount of pollutants in the air. Basically we think you're great. We applaud you. But walking is just as hard if not harder. We don't pollute, unless we fart, (bu dum bum pshh). So if we accidentally get in your bike lane, because our walkway is packed, don't scream, "MOVE!" Just shut the fuck up and slow down. Because you sound like a assholes. Don't yell at us just because we can't afford a bike. No need to speed down the bridge walkway. The Pulaski and the Brooklyn Bridge for example, have limited space, ...no reason to fly down the bridge path. If I hear one more peep from any of you pretentious, spandex wearing, better than everyone thinking, dick pinching, banana seat licking fluff riders I'll chase you down and throw a large rock at your wheel. I have one in my sweet messenger bag that goes with me EVERYWHERE. It's from J Crew.

1 comments:

Billy said...

Emoticons suck :) <3