Saturday, March 22, 2008

Can You Feel?

For the umpteenth time in my life, I forgot to bring my camera. Lucky for me, about a hundred sweaty nerds didn't. Here's The Pillows playing FLCL staple Hybrid Rainbow at The Blender Gramercy Theater last night.



These little asian guys sure do know how to rock and rorru - er, I mean, roll. The band seems to have finally caught on to the fact that they have a sizeable audience stateside, which means they play songs outside of the Furi Kuri ouvre. That's good, except I can't even understand the words to the songs I already do know. Regardless, if you get the chance to see this band, I recommend it. Not just because I am a giant geek. Whatever, want to fight about? I'm a minor celebrity, I get pussy. Fuck you.

1 comments:

Billy said...

More tags never to be seen again, courtesy of ROFFICER. When's the last time somebody used "Famous Mystery Authors"?