Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Slow Mo-gasm

Hi blog. S'been a long time.

S'been a longer time since I watched a skate video. Probably since high school. I don't really count the CKY vids I watched through out college as skate videos. You shouldn't either.

This is from Fully Flared, a skate vid that has been years in the making. It's pretty cool that Spike Jonze is sticking to his roots with this vid, which he co-directed. This intro is one of the greatest things I've seen on film and it looks just incredible, especially for a skate vid. I saw one segment after the intro and it was regular skate vid type stuff set to Arcade Fire's No Cars Go. I'd like to see the rest of it.

But please, for now, enjoy this awesome, AWESOME opener.



Thanks to Marcus for showin me this.

1 comments:

Liz said...

First I must apologize for not commenting earlier on this, but I'm so thrilled to see you have watched the Fully Flared opening. I just about died when I saw it. The whole DVD is pretty fantastic. I have a nerdy obsession for skate vids.