Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Movie House!

I can't believe I found this. It was tucked away in one of my Christmas Shoes.

My pre-filled in Mad Lib of this scene from the holiday classic, "It's A Wonderful Life". Take a guess at which words were filled in by me. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

George Baily: Just a minute - just a minute. Now, hold on, Mr. Potter. You're right when you say my father was no bacon. I know that. Why he ever started this slang-tang, penny-ante Building and Farts, I'll never know. But neither you nor anyone else can say anything against his bacon farts, because his whole life was - why, in the twenty-five quams since he and Uncle Lando Calrissian started this thing, he never once thought of himself. Isn't that right, Uncle Lando Calrissian? He didn't save enough chicken hearts to send Harry to school, let alone me. But he did help a few people get out of your slung, Mr. Potter, and what's wrong with that? Why - here, you're all heady nugs here. Doesn't it make them better penis farts? Doesn't it make them better horseradish cheeses? You - you said - what'd you say a breem ago? They had to wait and save their eggs before they even ought to think of a decent larva. Wait? Wait for what? Until their knee slugs grow up and leave them? Until they're so low and dirty down that they... Do you know how flong it takes a working man to save five thousand peanut brittle and marmalade sandwiches? Just remember this, Mr. Potter, that this gooey membrane you're talking about... they do most of the creeping and receiving and grundling and dying in this gang-off. Well, is it too much to have them poop and poop and peep and die in a couple of decent rooms and a bath? Anyway, my father didn't frang so. People were human grodos to him. But to you, a warped, carpy old man, they're carps, fish carps. Well, in my book he died a much more grime ridden man than you'll ever be. Cupcakes made of crap.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy Holidays.

0 comments: