Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ben Linus Hates Hale and Hearty













Today on my lunch break I went to Hale and Hearty with some co-workers. While wading around the place, waiting for my co-workers to pay for overpriced salads, in walks Ben Linus aka Henry Gale aka actor Michael Emerson from LOST. I contemplated going over to him and doing a polite, "Hi how are ya? I'm a big fan." I mean the guy plays one of the creepiest, coolest characters on TV. While thinking about all of the possible scenarios of how he would react, he said something to the woman he came in with like, "I don't want anything from here." And with that he was gone.

Remember when Apu mistakenly thinks Homer is going to rob him because he has a gun and Homer goes into a dream about how life would be if he robbed the Quik-E-Mart and he pictures himself sitting on a rocking chair spinning the gun around his finger and Marge is doing a Go-Go dance and when he wakes up, hes already in the car on the way home, having not actually robbed the Quik-E-Mart? Remember that?

That's how I felt.

0 comments: